Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving weekend adventures

It was an unusual occurrence this weekend for Leah and I, we both had a four day weekend and we didn't have anything planned. Usually have some grand plans of leaving town or doing something exciting. This weekend though we just took life slow. Leah made candy with my family and Dave and I went to the woods to just see what we could see and then just did a lot of high quality relaxing with friends and family.
In the course of Dave and I driving out to the woods to look for Coues deer, we saw 14 elk, a lion and 10 Bighorn sheep including 3 rams, and of course zero Coues....
We couldn't get a shot of at the lion but we did get a cool pic of one of the rams. Well its a cool pic considering that we were several miles away looking through the spotting scope.

I'm leaving Thursday this week to go sheep hunting with a good friend of mine. I am so excited I can barely stand it, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment